FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Arts & Entertainment > Worlds Apart Anime Zone

Old 7 Apr 11, 02:51
Demi-God:Demi-Goddess

Lionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or two
Send a message via AIM to Lionheart Send a message via MSN to Lionheart Send a message via Yahoo to Lionheart Send a message via Skype™ to Lionheart

Apparently this is what's been pushing Korra back and delaying its release to 2012. Legal disputes over the Avatar name. You know what this situation needs? A Hitler rant parody. Somebody make one.

Old 5 May 11, 20:00
67 stacks

Dan everyone just stay calm here
Send a message via AIM to Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Dan

Hiro can tell you some....ultimately WOULD exist but if Rich decided not to take your opinion to his own advice, you might not see a new character ever again.
Old 24 Jul 11, 02:43

Lionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or twoLionheart is worth a pint or two
Send a message via AIM to Lionheart Send a message via MSN to Lionheart Send a message via Yahoo to Lionheart Send a message via Skype™ to Lionheart
Default Just watch

Old 26 Jul 11, 05:28
Immortal:Sorceress

Fox being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkFox being german is not very helpful at this point we think

I'm quite stoked for the Korra series. I just wish it hadn't been pushed all the way back to summer of next year.
Old 26 Jul 11, 12:16

The city reminds me of Akira. (spoiler) Aang and Katara had three kids, three grandkids from one on them, Toph has a daughter, and the bad guy's name os Oman.

Old 27 Jul 11, 17:14
Melancholy

Jade is an unknown quantity at this point we think

I watched Avatar on Netflix a few months ago. Tbh it's one of the best animated shows I've watched in a while. I loved the characters and the storyline was pretty great. Good battle scenes and animation. Very much looking forward to the new series!
Old 6 Mar 12, 03:34

http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/1...ant-village-to

Take Aang's powers and Toph's BAMFness and you get a badass successor to Aang.

Old 14 Mar 12, 22:26

Korra's being released April 14th. Even better, they took out that "Last Airbender" bullshit from the title.

Old 25 Mar 12, 16:22
Melancholy

Jade is an unknown quantity at this point we think

The first episode was leaked on the internet, so I watched it haha. Don't think it's available anymore.

nvm, saw your post in GC

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Jade; 25 Mar 12 at 16:30.
Old 30 Jul 13, 10:33

Doug Walker from That Guy with the Glasses is posting vlogs of each episode. I hope when he does a Nostalgia Critic of M. Night's shit movie, he tears it pieces. The NC tends to be at his funniest when a movie is really awful.

Old 28 Oct 13, 06:34
ultimate fashionista

Trent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Trent

actually been watching this show the last week at the request of a friendgirl, and i gotta admit it's pretty cool. i'll be sad when it's over

[23:09] okayenid: a little casualness is alright
[19:57] okayenid: ive never played a game where i killed more kids
Old 30 Oct 13, 14:59

Fox being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkFox being german is not very helpful at this point we think

Been watching Legend of Korra and so far enjoying it, except for it feels like Korra has regressed as a character while others like Mako developed in season 2.
Old 30 Oct 13, 17:39
ultimate fashionista

Trent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhereTrent is a shining example to nerds everywhere

i think i have 2 episodes left in the last airbender. some really good character development from katara and zuko over the past two seasons, i'm impressed.

Old 2 Nov 13, 23:36
ultimate fashionista

wow, surprisingly great show. thumbs up. just finished yesterday afternoon

toph was my fav

Old 19 Nov 13, 07:06
His Loony Bun Is Fine Benny Lava

Blitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or twoBlitz Squirrel is worth a pint or two

A guy who works semi-with me (I'm in desktop support IT, he's in coding or some shit) had not seen this show, and so I helped him remedy that tonight. We got as far as the episode where George Takei has imprisoned a bunch of Earthbenders. Fkkkn Takei.

In other related news, I've been rewatching seasons 2 and 3 on my own anyway, and I'm down to the final 4 episodes. This fucking show really means a lot to me. In the episode "The Avatar and the Firelord" I goddamn cried when (spoiler) Roku says that some friendships are strong enough to transcend lifetimes, with regard to monk Gyatso and when Roku's about to die, fucking knows it, and Fang swoops in just to be with him, not even to save him. In a weird way, in my mind this was vividly me and my family dog who died 3 years ago. The closeness of the bond, the importance to each other, etc. it just absolutely slayed me.

This goddamn show is great, and I can't wait for the firebending beatdown between those two nutty kids. Beautifully drawn.

"Damn right. Ill bring the Koala bear, you bring the apple sauce."

Old 1 Aug 14, 18:12

While it's not directly The Last Airbender. What are the opinions on The Legend of Korra? I felt the first season was lacking and should have gone for 24 episodes rather than be squeezed into 12. The 2nd season surprisingly didn't standout to me as well as the first. As for the 3rd season, I've been enjoying it more am glad too see them bringing so many different bending elements together.

Tags
fuck you shyamalan