FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Arts & Entertainment > Worlds Apart Music Forum

Old 11 Mar 12, 23:11
nostalgia

Hiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or two

Been listening to the bonus tracks

I'm noticing more and more people are catching onto Tron. I thought it was fantastic and hope it continues to spread.
Old 25 Mar 12, 07:10
Supersonic

Nooj like no otherNooj like no otherNooj like no otherNooj like no other
Send a message via MSN to Nooj

Been enjoying some Rodrigo y Gabriella and their cool style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MP1cO948Ek
Old 30 Mar 12, 12:26

Squalls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkSqualls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Squalls_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryu View Post
Been listening to the bonus tracks

I'm noticing more and more people are catching onto Tron. I thought it was fantastic and hope it continues to spread.

*Swoons* i never watched it before but this soundtrack is gorgeous!!!

http://www.ffwa.org/boards/showthread.php?t=66333

Old 1 Apr 12, 03:55
Ratchet Ass Bitch

Clod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhere

currently having some people over for a little party, we're just taking turns dj'ing on youtube/ peoples mp3's and shit through my computer

last song I played was:

shits bumpin, dont hate
Old 1 Apr 12, 18:35
nostalgia

Hiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or twoHiryu is worth a pint or two

and the kids these days think Lady Gaga is someone original
Old 1 Apr 12, 19:16

Squalls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkSqualls_Lover being german is not very helpful at this point we think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryu View Post
and the kids these days think Lady Gaga is someone original
omg....there's so much hype I've been completely put off. I don't care if it's Lady Gaga or Lady Gugu or Lady Please change my diaper, it's all the same to me.

Old 1 Apr 12, 21:10
Supersonic

I'm fully digging the Floyd again at the moment, Roger Waters is a powerhouse of music. Partly inspired by a recent prog-rock show I saw on BBC4, King Crimson and Jethro Tull are pretty ballin' too
Old 2 Apr 12, 03:06

I'm just listening to some old favourites, like No Doubt, some Evanescence, Nickelback, Five Doors Down (kryptonite), etcetcetc......

My music taste is as vast as a bloody rainbow...I can't believe it myself sometimes.... it's like...one minute it's enrique iglesias, the next j-pop, the next some soft rock, some 80's favourites, some 90's, techno, german pop music, and so on

I'm just listening to one song right now called Engel Weinen,

This is for all the germans out there, you rock!

"Selbst Engel Weinen, Engel Leiden, Engel Fuehlen sich mal aleine, Sie verzweifeln we jeder andere, fallen tief und haben feinde...."

Old 2 Apr 12, 03:49
Ratchet Ass Bitch

Clod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Quote:
My music taste is as vast as a bloody rainbow...I can't believe it myself sometimes.... it's like...one minute it's enrique iglesias, the next j-pop, the next some soft rock,

just wilin out over here, lol
Old 2 Apr 12, 22:50
nostalgia

summer is coming

Old 10 Apr 12, 13:45
nostalgia

Thumbs up

neeew

Old 14 Apr 12, 22:51
get money get paid

Spruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhereSpruce Mouthman is a shining example to nerds everywhere

been wylin out on a bunch of free mixtapes these 'cloud rap' dudes keep putting out. fucked up thing is there's a lot of filler about, but there's also a real good amount of gems. nice to put on and just let ride while i'm on some bullshit. lot of these guys put out a shitfuck ton of material too; most notably lil b... he puts out like 4 or 5 tapes a month. i can't even figure out if all these guys are one big joke or not, but i keep coming back for the free swag
Old 16 Apr 12, 16:40
rules

Sverre like no otherSverre like no otherSverre like no other

lil b is weird. at his best he can make some pretty mindblowing music, at his worst he's the most ridiculous rapper in the world. i love how he dgaf though, who does shit like releasing an album called "i'm gay"

here are some things i've been enjoying lately
big krit - 4eva n a day
the megaphonic thrift - s/t
susanne sundfør - the silicone veil
bear in heaven - i love you, it's cool
chromatics - kill for love
Old 17 Apr 12, 00:21
Bring me the booze!

Maese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhereMaese Davas is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Maese Davas Send a message via MSN to Maese Davas

The new album by The Shins. It's ok. I enjoyed the previous one better, that's on first impression, might be a grower. We'll see.

-MD

Old 19 Apr 12, 11:08
Two words: Women’s Slacks

C.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhereC.W. is a shining example to nerds everywhere

I have been listening to "Time Out". It is a trendy track that all the young folks are tapping their feet to these days.
Old 24 Apr 12, 23:38
67 stacks

Dan everyone just stay calm here
Send a message via AIM to Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Dan

with a well 'real' list, boards of again again (xyz).

for biased fans?
Old 29 Apr 12, 21:15
Supersonic

Fully enjoying The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack

<3 Trent
Old 3 May 12, 08:10
character design

Daan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Bassline was re-used in Padded Cell / Signal Failure, as heard on GTA IV
Old 3 May 12, 08:13
character design

Daan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhereDaan is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Also sicknasty

Old 4 May 12, 15:09
Supersonic

Enjoying some Beck currently, he reminds me strangely of Ween
Old 7 May 12, 16:33
werediggles gonna weredig

Mirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhereMirid is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to Mirid

Cob Eylan
Old 8 May 12, 03:39
nostalgia

EDIT: http://www.spin.com/articles/garbage...ind-people-now

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Hiryu; 8 May 12 at 16:33.
Old 9 May 12, 16:38
character design

Old 19 May 12, 13:05
Mann Co.

The Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhereThe Widowmaker is a shining example to nerds everywhere

Need to know if I'm turning into an old crank complaining about modern music or if I'm correct in assuming "Stupid hoe" by Nicki Minaj is the end of musical talent as we know it. Does anybody else think this is the single most atrocious song to have ever been produced? I remember people bitching about Creed and the Backstreet Boys and now I'm entirely convinced they're both perfectly decent musical talents compared to modern musicians. Think I'm seeing what my father thought when he ranted about Elvis compared to Kurt.

WE SELL PRODUCTS AND GET IN FIGHTS
Old 31 May 12, 16:44
Welcome to Silent Hill

Jon Thompson is worth a pint or twoJon Thompson is worth a pint or twoJon Thompson is worth a pint or twoJon Thompson is worth a pint or twoJon Thompson is worth a pint or twoJon Thompson is worth a pint or two
Send a message via MSN to Jon Thompson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA&ob=av2e

End of the Line - Traveling Wilburys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgmBZCCwdIo

The Girl - City and Colour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE

Dreams - Fleetwood Mac

Tags
142 pages what a drag, 142 pages you old hag, 142 pages? don't be a fag, 142 pages? time for a tag, allofmywhuts.jpg, your ass drops the bass