FF:WA
XIIXIX-2XIXVIIIVIIVIVT

Go Back   FF:WA > Worlds Apart Forums > Worlds Apart General Chat

Old 13 Apr 05, 03:18
Warrior

Maester Roke being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkMaester Roke being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Default Why do women hate good looking guys?

Why is it that women try to display such beauty to impress us men, but when we try to return the favour, they sigh in grief and turn their heads away.

Women used to be so much more open to me when I was an ugly duckling. But when I lost weight, built muscle, and took vitamins to care for my hair and skin, then all the women started to distance themselves from me. ESPECIALLY THE HOT ONES.

It's just not fair. When I was an ugly duckling, I had hot women smiling at me all the time, but I was too ashamed to ask any out because I didn't like the way I looked. When I finally perfected my look and gained the confidence I needed, then they all changed their act and treat me like an ugly duckling. Ironic.

Once in a while a hottie does catch me off guard, and I'm speechless because of nervousness impediment being in a crowd or having a homework conversation with a friend. Also my inabilities to attract a desired women has taken it's toll on my self-esteem .
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:28
takeba

Shyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or two
Send a message via AIM to Shyne

A lot of the time, really hot guys have shitty personalities. Has your attitude changed since all this has happened? Are you trying to act like you're hot shit? If yes, then that probably has to do with it. I suggest you just play it cool and be your same old self. Someone will find you.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:29
Ratchet Ass Bitch

Clod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhereClod Strif is a shining example to nerds everywhere

I suggest whipping it out.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:30
nothing but chrome.

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via ICQ to Shake Send a message via AIM to Shake

they are just insecure cuz your so hot... ya' know?
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:30
takeba

Shyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or twoShyne is worth a pint or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
I suggest whipping it out.
That works too...
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:31
Don't tease the octopus, kids!

Melissa being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkMelissa being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to Melissa Send a message via MSN to Melissa Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
A lot of the time, really hot guys have shitty personalities. Has your attitude changed since all this has happened? Are you trying to act like you're hot shit? If yes, then that probably has to do with it. I suggest you just play it cool and be your same old self. Someone will find you.
I agree. most guys that are hot are really shallow. most of the not-hot guys are more caring than hot guys. just try to be a nice, hot guy.

best I could come up with.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:34
Warrior

Maester Roke being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkMaester Roke being german is not very helpful at this point we think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne

Not at all. I was a geek in high school, bullied half the time and was into Star Wars, Chess and Final Fantasy. I also have social anxiety disorder and nervousness. When I entered College, nobody knew that I was a paranoid geek so they only judged me by the way I look. It's type of "racism" because they assume that anyone attractive is automatically a jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
I agree. most guys that are hot are really shallow. most of the not-hot guys are more caring than hot guys. just try to be a nice, hot guy.

best I could come up with.
I'm not "hot" I just have a nice frame, but at first glance women are fooled into believing that I'm "hot". When a women sits and talks with me, she gets a clearer view of my face and sees that I have defaults and flaws. I have narrow cheekbones, giving my face a long look. I have a thin nose, giving my nose a long look. I also have these dark circles around my eyes which are genetic. The women that I know feel more secure around me because they see all of my flaws. Of course, I lose my "hotness", but gain their trust.

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Maester Roke; 13 Apr 05 at 03:45.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:38
takeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maester Roke
Not at all. I was a geek in high school, bullied half the time and was into Star Wars, Chess and Final Fantasy. I also have social anxiety disorder and nervousness. When I entered College, nobody knew that I was a paranoid geek so they only judged me by the way I look. It's type of "racism" because they assume that anyone attractive is automatically a jerk.
Well then you gotta put yourself out there and let them know you're not a jerk.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:48
Demi-God:Demi-Goddess

Giant Sea Panda like no otherGiant Sea Panda like no otherGiant Sea Panda like no other
Send a message via AIM to Giant Sea Panda Send a message via MSN to Giant Sea Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Giant Sea Panda

It's been a while Roke. I don't think people hate you because you are 'hot'. Are you fairly quiet? If so then people probably think you are odd. Start from there.
Old 13 Apr 05, 03:54
Warrior

This opens a whole new chapter on my screwed up childhood experience. Yes, I am fairly quit.
Old 13 Apr 05, 04:13

Valthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or twoValthonis is worth a pint or two
Send a message via ICQ to Valthonis Send a message via AIM to Valthonis Send a message via MSN to Valthonis Send a message via Yahoo to Valthonis
Cheese

you don't walk around in a long black coat swinging reverse blade swords around do you?

"You can't really try for world peace, and happiness, but you can in some small way make your own world a better place like by shooting someone." - Terry Prachett
Old 13 Apr 05, 04:43
can someone give me a hand?

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert

Oh my, I'm sorry Roke. When you were born, we gave you the wrong information about your gender. You see, you're actually a woman. This could be the cause of why women don't want to go out with you, or why you're being such a cunt and making so many shit threads.
Old 13 Apr 05, 04:57
The Notorious T.O. to the M

Iceman being german is not very helpful at this point we thinkIceman being german is not very helpful at this point we think
Send a message via MSN to Iceman

Perhaps this is why we see so many hot girls with not so attractice boyfriends.

Or perhaps Roke has been sexified to such a level that his sheer level of sexiness is too much for any mortal woman to handle.
Old 13 Apr 05, 05:04
Knight:Dame

Bowl Boy is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via Yahoo to Bowl Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
Oh my, I'm sorry Roke. When you were born, we gave you the wrong information about your gender. You see, you're actually a woman. This could be the cause of why women don't want to go out with you, or why you're being such a cunt and making so many shit threads.
Ok dude that was just harsh. Sure he may start shit threads but that doesnt give you the right to say he got the wrong genetics. For all we know you could be some fat ugly guy who looks like he has a carrot up his ass and looks like a chick.

Seriously Roke, be Mr Sensitive. You know? Be nice to them, do as they say and in return they utterly like you for it and they start to think of you as a nice guy instead of a shallow minded asshole that some people think you are. Be nice and they will be nice back. It works really really well
You're wasting time"
Disturbed - Bound
Old 13 Apr 05, 05:51
<3 ryan

ThouThouMrThou everyone just stay calm here
Send a message via ICQ to ThouThouMrThou Send a message via AIM to ThouThouMrThou Send a message via MSN to ThouThouMrThou

haha i love rokes new sig
Old 13 Apr 05, 05:59

Robert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhereRobert is a shining example to nerds everywhere
Send a message via AIM to Robert Send a message via MSN to Robert Send a message via Yahoo to Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowl Boy
Ok dude that was just harsh. Sure he may start shit threads but that doesnt give you the right to say he got the wrong genetics. For all we know you could be some fat ugly guy who looks like he has a carrot up his ass and looks like a chick.

Seriously Roke, be Mr Sensitive. You know? Be nice to them, do as they say and in return they utterly like you for it and they start to think of you as a nice guy instead of a shallow minded asshole that some people think you are. Be nice and they will be nice back. It works really really well
Shut the fuck up while you're behind please.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:02
<3 ryan

Send a message via ICQ to ThouThouMrThou Send a message via AIM to ThouThouMrThou Send a message via MSN to ThouThouMrThou

you have failed my lessons, child.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThouThouMrThou
you have failed my lessons, child.
No, you failed me

Really though, these threads are serioulsy just a waste of space now.

And I thought Roke turned gay in his last thread anyway. Now he's just contradicting himself.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:14
<3 ryan

it was april fools, i think. must say that it was the best thing that ever happened that day, though. =(

just because ball boy is trying to help roke stop posting about how much of a miserable failure he is doesn't mean you should give him the shits!

oh, and haha to sensitivity.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThouThouMrThou
it was april fools, i think. must say that it was the best thing that ever happened that day, though. =(

just because ball boy is trying to help roke stop posting about how much of a miserable failure he is doesn't mean you should give him the shits!

oh, and haha to sensitivity.

he gave me bad rep and called me fat dude. I have all the right in the world.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:28
Nos Sumus Tempestas

God Forbid is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to God Forbid

When did this board get to be so full of pussies who get uptight and offended at everything?

"Roke, you're actually female!"

"OH MY GOD YOU HORRIBLE PERSON"

Right. What the fuck.

Yes, also, to Bowl Boy: I've got news for you. Roke's entire online persona is a fucking joke. An annoying online construct fashioned for his amusement. You accomplish nothing.

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by God Forbid; 13 Apr 05 at 06:36.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:31
<3 ryan

< ball boy > SYMPATHY TO THE EGOTISTIC GUY OR YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH BAD REP.
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:56
Beyond the Sky

Squalltherealone is an unknown quantity at this point we think

I can't believe people still take this guy seriously
Old 13 Apr 05, 06:58
nothing but chrome.

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via ICQ to Shake Send a message via AIM to Shake

Women are natures punching bags!

ITS A SONG

This post was smuggled in from Mexico by Shake; 13 Apr 05 at 07:04.
Old 13 Apr 05, 07:04
Nos Sumus Tempestas

God Forbid is an unknown quantity at this point we think
Send a message via AIM to God Forbid

OH MY GOD NO YOU CAN'T JOKE ABOUT THAT YOU HORRIBLE MAN YOU